Duxtop 8100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop is a great choice with many features for your everyday cooking. A great cooking area is added to your kitchen and helps you to cook quickly. It uses less energy and is more efficient in work, which means you can save a lot of money. With an excellent cord length of 6 feet, you can easily fix it in any part of the kitchen. It is also suitable for outdoor camps and cooking. It has received an excellent rating from many customers, and it is worth giving this product a try. Mid-priced product with a golden color panel and looks elegant. Let’s dive into the below Duxtop 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop review for more info.
Features – Duxtop 8100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner
Standard safety features present in this Duxtop 8100MC Portable Induction Cooktop helps you to use it as per your requirements easily.
- Auto shutoff sensor – It senses the presence of a cooktop, and if nothing is present, it shuts off automatically after 60 seconds.
- Warning symbol for voltage fluctuations – If you experience high or low voltage, it will alert you and prevent electrical problems.
- Digital control panel-Control panel is simple and easy to read and operate. It does not have many complicated functions, and anyone with little or no practice can use it precisely.
- Digital timer – from 1- 170 minutes. Timer increments by one minute.
- Easy to read bright LED display.
- Rapid heating – The coil diameter is 6.5 inches, and you can use any pan with this similar diameter to experience its rapid heating of the contents.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop 8100MC requires 120 volts and 15 amp electrical outlets. ( suitable for North America)
- Weighs only 6.5 pounds. You can take it around anywhere happily.
- Dimensions are 13 x 11.5 x 2.5 inches and very compact to fit in your countertop
- Temperature settings from 140 F to 460 F.
- Ten power levels from 200 W to 1800 W.
- 7- Blade fans to dissipate the heat evenly and increase the life of the product.
- Auto shutoff after 60 seconds.
- ETL approved.
- 2 –years of manufacturer warranty and customer service.
Working of Duxtop 1800 Watt Portable Induction Cooktop
Duxtop 8100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop is easy to use. Plugin the socket in the 15 Amp 3- pin socket and turn on. Press the power button on the left corner, select the temperature mode, and set the temperature between 140 F and 460 F. If you are not sure of the temperature, press the watts button for selecting the power level. There are ten power levels to choose from. Use the + and – button to select the level. If you want to set the timer, you can set the timer from 1- 170 minutes. Check out the Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop manual for more info.
Pros and Cons
- Automatic shut off after one minute
- Ten cooking functions to choose from 140 degrees to 460 degrees.
- Need a specific cookware set to cook the meal.
- Temperature indication is not accurate.
Whether to buy Duxtop Cooktop 1800W or not?
In conclusion to this Duxtop 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop review, we can say that, it has safety features and customizable cooking and temperature settings that you would expect from a cooktop. With an elegant look, compact size, and 6 feet length cord, it perfectly fits your countertop. You can best use it for outdoors and RVs. With the right cookware for this induction top using this is very simple, safe, and cooks quickly.