Bosch has an excellent range of kitchen appliances to rule the industry. Among the dishwashers, its 800 series SHPM88Z75N model is found to be dominating the dishwasher industry since its introduction. It was observed that it has many salient features and higher efficiency than other models. It has an overall rating of 4.7 stars since its introduction in 2019. Let’s see the complete Bosch SHPM88Z75N 800 series Dishwasher Review below for features, specifications, and other aspects.
Features of Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher
- 16 place setting capacity – Large capacity of the Bosch SHPM88Z75N dishwasher, cleans a week’s dishes in a single load.
- MyWay TM Rack – The largest loading capacity in the industry.
- Crystal Dry TM Technology – This technology converts the moisture into vapor and dries the dishes up to 60%.
- Aqua Stop – An excellent leak protection system, worth for years.
- Stainless steel silver basket – Baskets can be removed and loaded with cutlery and utensils easily.
- Feather Touch Control Technology – Operating this is a breeze with a quick programming cycle.
- Easy Glide TM Rack System – Racks glide out smoothly in an out, and they are easy for loading and unloading all the racks.
- Other features of Bosch SHPM88Z75N 24 Inch Fully Integrated Built-In Dishwasher include lights for knowing the dishwasher running information, flexible space for keeping larger pots, 3 levels of height adjustment, one-hour quick process option, extra dry option, load sensor, Sanitizing option, and rated with energy star.
|Tub material||Stainless steel|
|Water heating element||Concealed, Yes|
|Annual energy consumption||269 kWh|
|Dimensions||34 “ x 23 “ x 23” (inches)|
|Product weight||86 lbs|
How Bosch SHPM88Z75N Stainless Steel Dishwasher Works?
Using the SHPM88Z75N Bosch 800 Series Top Control Dishwasher is simple, and you have a lot of options to choose from.
Basic steps are:
- Load the utensils as per the size in the dishwasher.
- Add the detergent at the detergent box present in the door.
- You can also add the detergent aid liquid in the box next to it.
- Close the door and turn on the plug.
- Press the auto mode, followed by sanity
- Zing mode and press start.
- The timer will show how long it will take to complete the washing.
- After it is over, Wait for 5 minutes and then open the dishwasher to take the utensils out.
- It is for general cleaning. If you want your crockery to be extra dry, you can use extra dry and many options as per your need.
There will be Bosch 800 series dishwasher manual that comes along with the product. So, better refer that for detailed information on its working.
Pros and Cons
Let’s see the pros and cons that are taken based on the Bosch SHPM88Z75N reviews from many users.
- This Bosch dishwasher cleans and dries plastics also.
- It removes even the toughest stains.
- A quick-dry feature keeps the dishes and cutlery dry and thus saves time.
- It is very quiet during the operation.
- It is more expensive than other dishwashers with similar specifications.
- Controls are sometimes frustrating.
Concluding the Bosch SHPM88Z75N 800 Series Dishwasher Review, we can say that it is one of the best dishwashers available in the market with the highest star ratings from the customer. It is far better than the cheap dishwashers from the industry. It cleans every type of cutlery and dries it perfectly inside the machine and thus reduces our workload. Crystal Dry is one such important feature that triggers everyone to choose this.