Avalon Bay AB-ICE26S ice maker is a portable ice machine suitable for home, school, and office. Whenever you think of an occasion, you can find Avalon Bay portable ice maker fitting your needs. It is a compact ice maker available in three different color choices: Black, Red, and Silver colors. Let’s see more about this unit in the below Avalon Bay AB-ICE26S Portable Ice Maker review.
With an excellent chrome finish, the Avalon bay’s curved plastic body of Avalon bay adds more beauty to your house. With its decorations in white and black accents, it provides a modern look to your house. This Avalon Bay 26 lbs ice maker is very attractive not only by its looks but also by its performance. If you are looking for a compact and simple machine to produce ice in a short period and continuously without much trouble, then this machine will be perfect for you.
Features of Avalon Bay Portable Ice Maker AB ICE26S
- Produces 26 lbs of ice per day, a big number for a portable ice maker.
- Delivers ice cubes in two sizes either large or small ice cubes.
- Only one type of ice cube- bullet-shaped. Simple is always best.
- Excellent LED controls with indicators for every section.
- No installation required for this machine. Just plug in and add water.
- This Avalon Bay 26 lb Flip-up Portable Ice Maker produce ice continuously for every 6-8 minutes.
- Water tank capacity is 32 ounces, so frequent filling is not required.
- This best portable ice maker requires only 230 watts of power with 115 volts and just 2 Amps of current.
- Weighs less than 20 pounds.
- Dimension of the unit are 11 x 14.8 x 14.7 inches
- Freestanding installation type
- It is a standalone machine – No running water connection is required.
- Strong plastic body with a chrome finish.
- One year of limited warranty for the product and AB-ICE26S parts.
- Fits in the smallest place possible.
How does Avalon Bay AB-ICE26S Ice Maker Work?
Avalon Bay AB-ICE26S compact ice maker is a freestanding unit, and it does not require installation procedure. Just follow a few Avalon Bay ice maker instructions given below.
- All you need to do is to plug in the machine and remove the ice basket
- Fill the water tank with water up to the mark and replace the ice basket.
- Select the size of the bullet-shaped ice cubes – either small or large.
- When you turn on the machine for the first time, make sure to discard the ice cubes formed and use the second batch of ice cubes.
- Avalon Bay AB-ICE26S makes 9 ice cubes per batch, and it automatically fills the ice bucket.
- When the bucket is full, an LED indicator indicates the readiness of the cube.
- Ice buckets store the ice temporarily only. It cannot hold them for a long time
- Make sure to transfer it to a zip-lock bag and store it in the refrigerator for later use.
For any other clarifications, you can go through the AB-ICE26S Avalon Bay ice maker manual that comes with the unit.
Pros and Cons
- It is small and compact.
- Water is recycled into new cubes when it melts down.
- Makes 26 lbs of ice that is excellent for small parties, houses, and offices.
- Its sleek design delivers an excellent look to your kitchen.
- It has auto-shutoff features and indicators for the safety of the machine.
- It is ETL certified. It is certified for use in North America.
- The machine is a little noisy.
- When compared to other small machines, it is a bit expensive.
Conclusion – Whether to buy or not?
A small portable machine that can be used in all seasons. If you plan for a compact machine for making ice every day or for a party, it is good to buy this Avalon Bay 26 lbs. ice maker. It makes ice quickly, and you can meet your demands. It is simple to use, and no installation is required.
All you need is to plug in the machine in the 3- phase socket, and it starts making ice in minutes. Because of the compact size, portability, and simplicity of Avalon Bay, there is always a demand for this product in the market. Don’t wait for it, just grab it. Hope our Avalon Bay AB-ICE26S portable Ice Maker Review is helpful for you.